- Disclosure and Use of Information
- When you visit the Website and/or when you request a service from the Website we may collect and process certain information about you including (for example) your name, your contact details, your employment details and your bank details. We may collect and process additional information about you from e-mails or other correspondence that you send to us. We may also collect information about your usage of the Website.
- The information that we collect and process about you will enable us to make lending decisions about you and to supply to you (should we agree to do so) the information and/or any services that you request. We may also use your information:
- for fraud prevention and debt collection purposes;
- to contact you for your views on our services;
- to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the Website and/or our services; and/or
- so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business.
- We may contact you by post, telephone, SMS text message and by e-mail. If you would like us not to contact you by any of these means, please let us know by sending an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may not be able to continue providing our services to you if you request that we do not contact you.
- We may provide you from time to time with information from third parties whom we think may be of interest to you. If you would like us not to contact you with this information, please let us know by sending an e-mail to us at email@example.com.
- We may disclose your personal information to our sub-contractors, agents and members of our group of companies in order for them to provide our services to you. We will ensure that such persons treat your information as confidential and use it only in respect of the provision of services to us and/or on our behalf.
- If we enter into a joint venture with, or are sold to, or merged with another business entity or our assets are transferred to another business entity, your personal information may be disclosed and transferred to the new business entity.
- We will fully co-operate with all law enforcement authorities and court orders requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of or to locate anyone posting any defamatory, obscene or otherwise illegal material onto the Website and/or in respect of any fraudulent activity.
- We may also sell your data (or otherwise pass it on) to selected third parties who may use it to contact you by post, telephone, email, SMS or other reasonable method in relation to offers they feel might interest you, whether or not we enter into an agreement with you.
- Storage of Information and Security
- The information that you provide to us may be stored and processed on servers based outside of the European Economic Area. You agree that we may transfer, store and process your information outside of the European Economic Union.
- We employ reasonable security measures for the purpose of protecting your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. However, you acknowledge that communications sent via the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure.
- We expressly disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law, all liability for any communications that are lost, intercepted, altered or otherwise accessed by third parties and will not be liable to you or any other third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary or punitive damages or losses relating to or arising out of any communication sent by you to us or any communication sent by us to you via the internet.
- We will only retain your information for a reasonable period or for so long as either you or applicable legislation permits.
- Correct information
If any of the personal information that you have disclosed to us changes for whatever reason, please advise us as soon as possible of the relevant changes by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cookies are small files that are written or downloaded to your computer’s hard drive when you access a website. Unless you have indicated your objection when disclosing your details to us, we may issue cookies to your computer when you log on to the Website. The cookies from our Website allow us to store and quickly retrieve login information on your computer and provide data that we can use to improve the quality of our service. They also allow us to monitor Website traffic and to personalise the content of the Website for you. You may set up your computer to reject cookies although, in that case, you may not be able to use certain features on our Website.
- Our advertising partners may set and access cookies or use other technologies such as web beacons (which are electronic files that allow a website to count users who have visited that page or to access certain cookies) in order to personalise advertising content. Use by these advertising partners of their own cookies and any other tracking technologies are subject to their privacy policies and we have no control over such use.
- Links to Other Websites
The Website may from time to time contain links to third party websites. We have no control over, and make no endorsement of, the content or availability of these third party websites or the use that these third party websites will make of your personal data. You access at your own risk third party websites accessible from links on our website. We expressly disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law, all liability for losses, liabilities and damages that you suffer or incur due to accessing and/or using a third party website that can be accessed from this website.
Ofriscate Limited (trading as Mays Pawnbrokers & Jewellers) is a company incorporated under the laws of England. Our company registration number is 1342508 and our registered office is at 7th Floor, Cotton House, Old Hall Street, Liverpool, L39TX. Our principal place of business is located at 192 Rochdale Road, Manchester, M40 7RA.Ofriscate Limited (trading as Mays Pawnbrokers & Jewellers) is licensed under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 (licence number 116378).All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be e-mailed to us at email@example.com.